A cookie is a small text file stored in your browser when you visit almost any webpage. It is helpful because it enables the web to remember your visit when you return a website. Cookies often hold technical information, personal preferences, content customization, use statistics, links to social networks, user account access, etc. The cookie’s purpose is to customize the web’s content to your preferences and profile; without cookies, the services offered by any website would be significantly diminished.
Cookies used on this website
This site employs the following cookies:
• Session cookies guarantee that blog commenters are humans, not automated programs. In this manner, spam is prevented.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
• Google Analytics: Stores cookies to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website, you accept Google’s collection and use of information about you. Therefore, any rights in this respect must be addressed via direct communication with Google.
• Social networks: Each social network uses its cookies to enable the usage of buttons such as Like and Share.
Removal or deactivation of cookies
You can deactivate or erase cookies from this website at any time. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you use. Here is a summary of the most popular web browsers.
- Web browsers are responsible for storing cookies; from this location, you must exercise your right to delete or deactivate them. This website and its authorized agents cannot guarantee the right or erroneous processing of cookies by the browsers listed above.
- In some instances, it is essential to install cookies so that the browser remembers your refusal to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this firm maintains them on servers in the United States and agrees not to share them with third parties unless doing so is essential for the system’s functioning or required by law. Google reportedly does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is an organization that adheres to the Safe Harbor Agreement, which ensures that any transferred data will be protected in compliance with European legislation.